This is an opportunity to work side by side an ASE master technician to develop your skills and work your way to becoming a Master of your Craft. Applicant should bring an outstanding attitude and be willing to complete all necessary tasks, and all forms of mechanical work.
Applicant must possess:
- Reliable transportation
- Good automotive aptitude
- Two years working in an automotive repair/maintenance facility.
- Experience working with shop equipment, power tools, and auto lifts.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule having regular, consistent attendance.
- Able to lift 30 lbs, and do what needs to be done in all areas of the shop.
- Displays a friendly, helpful attitude towards all customers.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, and with a team.
- Must have and maintain a valid, current driver's license.
- Honest and acts with integrity.
- Detail-orientated; willingness to improve skills
- Reliable and punctual.
- Excellent positive attitude and work ethic
- Desire to learn and provide great service to customers
40 hr work week
Progressive Pay Plan
NO WEEKEND WORK!! we are only open Monday - Friday.
Health benefits after 90 days of employment.
Please send your resume via email to the corresponding email address. Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for an initial interview.