We are currently hiring Journeymen and Experienced Apprentice Electricians for Residential Multi-family Work. Site locations in Denver metro area. We are working 40-50 hour weeks, and over 60-70 hour weeks available for those wanting more overtime. Work will consist of rough-in through trim out on hotels and apartments. Those looking for a leadership/foreman position are encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer. Seeking those with history of being a team-player and professional work ethic.
Options for travelers as well if not local.
* Ability to read prints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
* Past leadership experience a plus, but not required
* Colorado Journeyman Electrician's License * Current driver's license and good driving record
* Solid work ethic, team player attitude, and problem solving ability
* Own personal hand tools
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
* Must be able to use hand tools required
* Ability to work overhead
* Ability to work at heights
* Ability to lift +50 pounds
* Ability to work indoors, outdoors, and occasionally in inclement weather
* Ability to safely use and climb ladders
We have FT benefits (Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance health dental vision), paid vacation time, 401k retirement with company paid matching, paid holidays, supplemental Aflac insurance, and more! Housing is provided to our employees if travelers.
Please e-mail this ad with your Resume/work history and contact information for consideration.
Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you!