The Service Technician is responsible for completing the listed duties but not be
* Providing exemplary level of customer service
* Must have HVAC - EPA certification
* Perform all maintenance functions to include ground pick up
* Turn excellent make ready apartment home to include renovations of apartment homes
* Complete Service Request with efficiency and promptness
* Assisting with preventative maintenance programs
* Available to assist in after-hours emergency situations
* Experience with Plumbing, Appliance repair knowledge, and Electrical
* Required to be on a rotating "on call" schedule
Full time Associates are eligible for our excellent Benefit Package:
Medical, Dental, Vision Discount, Health Advocate Services, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Life and 401k
* 2+ years of maintenance experience including HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and appliance repair knowledge.
* HVAC certification required
* Valid Driver's License Required**
* Must pass background and drug screening.
Equal opportunity employer. Conducts Background and Drug Screening. Drug Free Company.
Advenir Real Estate Management maintains a culture of: Truth, Kindness, Fairness and Love, which is implemented as the Company's core values. We operate under constant open communication, which enhances our core values and overall culture. We take pride in the development of careers and encourage the defining of an Advenir associate's strengths. We invite you to learn more about who we are, what we do and the generous benefits we offer our associates at www.advenirliving.com