Storm Guard Restoration is a trusted name in the insurance restoration industry. For over a decade, Storm Guard has specialized in exterior insurance restoration for roofing, siding, windows, gutters, and
The "Storm Guard Way" is the spirit running through the core of our entire organization. Simply stated, our clients' peace of mind, and preservation of their rights in the aftermath of a damaging storm, is paramount. As a trusted advocate, we will always strive to help ease our clients' burden with the utmost in quality insurance and construction expertise.
Storm Guard of North Metro Denver is looking for an energetic, goal oriented, team player that is self-motivated and cares about our Colorado community. Historical weather data shows that thousands of homes in the North Metro Denver area sustain hail and wind damage as a result of our volatile Colorado weather. As an Exterior Restoration Consultant, you will work with customers to identify exterior damage to their home and assist with the insurance claims process. Exterior Restoration Consultants meet monthly sales goals by demonstrating superior product knowledge and providing outstanding customer service to our customers.
• Collaborate with sales team to identify neighborhoods with exterior damage.
• Contact customers directly to inspect and evaluate exterior damage (i.e. door-to-door, phone, community events).
• Provide free quotes and estimates using Xactimate and Eagleview technologies (software training provided).
• Attend insurance adjuster meetings and assist customers with the overall insurance claim process.
• Consult with customers on all aspects of the restoration process including product and color selections. Demonstrate product knowledge and provide exceptional service to ensure customers' needs and expectations are met.
• Demonstrate proficient use of technology devices and applications to effectively complete the sales process (ipad, CRM system, payment processing).
• Follow-up regularly with customers and insurance companies to ensure projects and payments stay on schedule.
• Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times to reflect Storm Guard's commitment to our customer.
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic with regular, dependable work hours to achieve sales goals.
Education and Minimum Qualifications
Education /Experience High school diploma or GED required. Previous sales or customer service experience preferred, but not required. Industry experience is preferred but not required. Training is provided.
Valid Driver's License and Transportation
Must possess a valid driver's license and have access to reliable transportation for independent use during work hours.
Ability to walk door-to-door in 2to 5 hour increments. Ability to lift 50 lbs. and climb a ladder to perform roof inspections.
Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management both verbally and in writing (face-to-face, telephone, email). Ability to read, write, and interpret documents such as sales contracts and product manuals.
Ability to use a calculator and perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and calculating percentages.
Experience with MS Office required (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Experience with mobile device apps. Training provided on all industry specific software.
Excellent time management skills and the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends in order to meet with customers during their greatest times of availability.
Exterior Restoration Consultants earn a base salary of $500 per week plus commissions. Confident, ambitious people, with the right skills and proactive approach to work, have an extraordinary earning potential and will enable us to continue our success. If you want to join our Storm Guard team, and you feel that you meet the requirements noted above, please submit your contact information and resume for our review.
* Storm Guard is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.