Come be a part of the leading company in the wearable devices industry! Currently seeking an engineer to work as part of the Failure Analysis team in a high visibility role.
What you will do:
- Work with embedded systems on wearable devices products from a Failure Analysis perspective
- Understand deep-level relationship between electrical components, firmware, and device functionality
- Failure analysis of RMA devices
- Work with engineering and firmware teams to develop analytical testing solutions
- Work with customer service team on assessing failure trends and statistics
- Work with engineers to identify opportunities for improvements in product quality, reliability, manufacturability, cost and functionality
- Write failure analysis reports
- Bachelors degree or greater in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- Strong Programming experience with Python /must be able to modify existing script
- Needs to troubleshoot/tweak parameters in C, C++
- 1+ years of experience with firmware programming of embedded systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with local teams and Asia-based suppliers
- Bachelor's degree or greater in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science
- Demonstrated success in troubleshooting embedded systems and failure analysis of electronics
- Experience working with Far East suppliers and ODM's
- Agile Development and/or Kanban management
- Experience with Tableau
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.