Are you looking for a role that lets you showcase your creative skills and analytical abilities while letting you build exciting relationships with customers and sales teams? Renaissance Learning is seekingan experienced Field Marketing Manager to develop and build the brand, drive demand, and enable the sales teams in North America. Join a team with an exciting and impactful mission – accelerating learning for all students.
We are filling one field marketing role in the West. Ideally the candidate will be located in hub city: Denver, CO that will make extensive travel throughout their regions possible.
Renaissance Learning is seeking a Field Marketing Manager who will work closely with the regional sales teams to develop and execute local marketing plans that drive quota attainment goals for each of the regions. This is a new role, and will become an integral part of the sales teams. You will be responsible for developing and managing field demand generation programs and campaigns to build awareness, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Build a regional marketing strategy in alignment with sales goals and plans.
- Identify, develop, manage, and support regional initiatives including events, campaigns, and email/digital programs to engage educators and administrators, while driving regional quota objectives.
- Interpret state/local market dynamics and develop plans, content, and tools to address state requirements.
- Manage a marketing calendar including demand gen campaigns, events/tradeshows, and market trends (state and federal funding grant deadlines, etc.) that can be leveraged by state sales teams.
- Engage event experience team to execute flawlessly on tradeshows, roadshows, forums, and lunch and learns in the regional marketing strategy agreed to by the sales VP and you. This includes helping the sales team understand the value of setting and delivering on event goals.
- Regularly communicate marketing programs and results to sales, sales leadership, and marketing.
- Other duties may be assigned.