• Bachelor's degree required
• Demonstrated ability of Key Behaviors
• Knowledge of Federal and State funding programs helpful
• Knowledge of title IV regulations helpful
• Knowledge of CampusVue software helpful
• Financial Aid Experience helpful
• Ability to work assigned/flexible hours necessary to complete the job on a weekly basis
• Dependability: Respond to requests in a timely manner
• Teamwork: Balance team and individual responsibilities
• Decision Making: Display willingness to make decisions
• Communication: Effectively communicate with others
• Time Management: Able to complete all job requirements in allotted time
• Work Ethic: Display an organized and results-oriented approach, and motivation to perform without extensive direction
• Accuracy: Display a high quality of work and level of accuracy
• Innovation: Use a creative, solution-oriented approach to address problems
This is a full time position that requires day, evening and weekend availability.
Only online applications will be accepted. It is not necessary to contact the campus. No phone calls or agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest
in our school system. Our schools prohibit
discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex,
gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to
the extent prohibited by law.