ZS Associates is currently seeking experienced Finance Specialists to join our team in Evanston, IL.
Successful candidates will be an instrumental part of the Finance team supporting our clients, providing arange of financial management decision support. You will work closely with Client Principals, Industry & Practice Leads, Enterprise Leads, CFO, and Managing Director. We seek candidates with prior experience in a business support role who want the opportunity to shape and influence the growth of the Finance team at ZS.
We Offer: a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and 401k. Relocation assistance is provided.
Finance Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Client Financial Management Teams to ensure financial success of our client work
- Engage with project teams, colleagues and clients to identify and resolve any financial issues relating to that client or project
- Provide reporting & analysis on financial status and outlook
- Partner with corporate leaders to grow their business, and increase efficiency and profitability
- Forecast revenue, costs, and profits
- Provide decision support to the business, related to financial and operational matters
Finance Specialists Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Business
- 4 - 8 years of experience in financial management and analysis roles supporting clients
- Fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
- P&L management and review experience
- Ability to scope/price work and present/explain recommendations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SAP is desirable
- Experience as a team leader or manager preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities as well as attention to detail
- High energy and motivation and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment.
ZS Associates (www.zsassociates.com) is the world’s largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology across a range of industries.
ZS Associates is an equal opportunity employer.