Do you enjoy working with the public? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun RV
Resorts and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Gate Attendant to greet all visitors and direct them to their destinations. Customer service is important since you will be the first line of contact for all visitors!
Gate Attendants greet all visitors, vendors, contractors, residents, and prospective buyers and directs them to their destinations. They obtain pertinent information from each non-resident/guest entering the resort, handing out promotional materials to prospective guests and residents.
- Obtain name, license plate number, phone number, and email address of each non-resident/guest entering the resort.
- Greet and register late arriving RVs, if applicable; escort late arriving RVs to the appropriate site.
- Note all unusual occurrences on the daily log sheets.
- Hand-out promotional material to prospective guests and residents.
- Answer the telephone courteously and record pre-call visitor information appropriately. Prepare pre-call sheets for the following day.
- Submit maintenance requests for issues such as electrical, sewer and water break problems as needed.
- On a nightly basis, check all buildings, turn-off lights, and lock doors and gates as directed. Monitor the resort, noting any deficiencies (i.e. broken lights, missing signs, etc.). Check homes on the house checklist for unusual situations requiring attention.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read maps
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
- Flexible schedule, including the ability to respond to resort needs during non-business hours
Build your career from the ground up (literally)! Sun gives you an opportunity to "get your hands dirty" in all aspects of property management and development. We are thriving because of our customer-focused culture and invite those with an enthusiastic attitude to unlock the door to unlimited opportunities when you join our team!
Don't get us wrong, it's not easy to land a gig here. You're going to have to learn the ins and outs of our business. Here's the good news: only the best and brightest work here! So, once you're in, this is a place where you'll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
Rapportera det här jobbet