This position is responsible for the manipulation and filing of quality digital assets including product images, video and audio media, and other documents to support the needs of Do itBest Corp. and its member/owners.
This internship position will be approximately 22 weeks during the school year, Monday-Friday approximately 29 hours per week.
- Perform quality assurance of vendor-supplied assets to ensure specifications for intended use (quality, color, format, resolution, size, etc.)
- Using the MediaBeacon Digital Asset Management system, ensure that Member Owners, multiple internal departments and external clients can leverage the same pool of assets (product photography, lifestyle photography, logos, product copy, etc.) with ease.
- Contribute to the daily upkeep, quality and sanitization of the MediaBeacon DAM system (meta-data population, version tracking, expired file deletion, quality control, etc.)
- Enter keywords and metadata as needed
- Retouch and color correct digital files
- Accurately log all work performed using Asset Tracker and other systems.
- Create masks or clipping paths.
- Merge and layer files as needed to achieve the desired results.
- Creating realistic image manipulations using Transformations and Filters.
- Compare and evaluate color proofs and or digital files to provided originals and /or the specifications provided and change as needed.
- Order, manage, receive, track & return product samples from Do it Best warehouse and select vendors