We’re hiring a duo to join our team! That’s right, we have two positions available that are a great fit for you and yourspouse or even just for you and your good friend. Come join Alaska Commercial Company (ACC) as either the Store Team Leader or Store Team Member in King Salmon, Alaska.
As the Store Team Leader, you assist the Store Manager with Front End Management, Office Management, and Inventory Management. In the absence of the Store Manager, you perform all management duties. ($18 per hour)
As the Store Team Member, you serve and satisfy customer needs, utilize overall product and store knowledge to include merchandise preparation, stock and present, sell merchandise, and cashier. ($14 per hour)
Your Role as Store Team Leader:
• Review and achieve budgeted sales, gross profit, and expense lines within each department and total score;
• Assist the Store Manager in maintaining strict inventory control;
• Record and submit all Inter Store Transfers, including supplies taken from stock to damaged product;
• Receive, record in log using packing slip, and price all products in accordance to company procedures. Reconcile the receiving log with inventory register monthly within 5 days of receipt in store;
• Ensure maintenance standards are met for the store and equipment to maximize operating efficiencies and preserve the security of all corporate assets; and
• Select, train, supervise, evaluate, and develop employees to ensure their attainment of a high level of productivity.Conduct performance evaluations for all employees.
Your Role as Store Team Member:
• Deliver excellent customer service and maximize customer satisfaction with market knowledge, including product sampling and cashiering;
• Stock and rotate product in accordance to company standards, re-work sales floor presentations to maximize product appeal, and change prices and place orders as required;
• Provide customers and employees a shopping and working environment that is clean, neat, and organized;
• Present product with knowledge and positivity;
• Ensure proper trimming techniques are used in perishable departments when product is prepared for sales floor or back stock. Use equipment properly and adhere to safety and security policies and procedures; and
• Maintain communication with supervisor as well as throughout the store.