PURPOSE: Retain and grow a book of business by developing strategies , identify opportunities for growth and executing plans to identify and close business opportunities within the designated health plan customer
- Lead the business plan development for each account
- Own the account and retention of the business
- Maintains the key relationships at senior leadership levels, such as Chief Medical Officer and Contracting Director
- Leads the RFP and contracting processes, engaging appropriate partners as needed.
- Negotiates contracts and prices, driving profitable revenue growth; owns Authorization Matrix process.
- Identify and develop strategic initiatives/opportunities to drive profitable volume, revenue and OM by customer segment and client
- Secure favorable reimbursement and coverage polices for new technologies and Anchor tests.
- Work with national Directors on contracts in their area.
- Provide direction to Account Manager to ensure collaboration and alignment on priority service issues.
Requisition volume growth
Segment requisition capture rate
Customer lives capture rate
Strength and quality of key relationships
Quality of insights on competitor intelligence, market trends and gaps in care
Drive for Results
Comfort around higher management
BS Required (MBA preferred)
5 years+ healthcare/payor experience including contracting, negotiating, pricing and relationship management
C-suite sales experience