Heavy Equipment Operator
We need an experienced and responsible Heavy Equipment Operator to join our growing Heavy Civil Engineering & Mining Company. We offer competitive pay, a generous benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Operate excavators, dozers, loaders, and graders as directed by management.
• Getting out of the equipment and performing other project-related tasks as directed by management.
• Follow all safety procedures on the job site to make sure the job is done properly.
• Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
• Loan and unload materials from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
• Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the Company.
• Travel out of town to work on remote job sites as directed by management.
• Per diem available for out of town travel.
• Other tasks as needed by management.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Valid driver's license
• Must have experience running excavators, dozers, loaders, and graders
• Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends
• Ability to lift heavy materials, equipment, etc
• Ability to work in all weather
• Excellent stamina
• Drug test
• High school diploma or equivalent
• MSHA & OSHA Hazwoper Certifications