We are looking for applicants with the following
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Extensive retail and cash handling skills (minimum 1 year, more preferred)
- Organizational skills
- Experience with scheduling
- Time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills (remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked)
- Hiring and interviewing experience
- Experience with human resources tasks
- Previous supervisory experience (PIC, assistant manager, manager, etc.)
- Experience with inventory control
- Maturity with a high level of energy and ability to perform tasks independently.
- On time and diligent in regards to your work schedule.
Skills that are a big plus for this position :
- Experience in merchandising and window design are a huge plus, especially if you have a sense of aesthetics and a creative mind.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience using retail POS systems.
- You enjoy working with the public, especially business professionals and travelers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested applicants should email, a copy of their resume and cover letter in response to this ad.
Eligible applicants will be contacted by phone, please make sure you provide a current phone number.
Thanks for taking the time to consider this position, we look forward to hearing from you.