Home Security Sales Technicians
Riverside, San Bernadino
The Home Security Sales Technician will have a primary responsibility of informing, advising and installing ADT security systems for preset residential
- Identify, communicate and respond to opportunities to impact sales and customer satisfaction with each customer.
- Build rapport, develop and expand customer relationships with each customer by understanding individual requirements/expectations and meeting their needs.
Salary & Benefits: We offer a very competitive base pay plus commissions on installs and additional sales in the clients home. On average, our Home Security Sales Technicians are earning $75k-$85k a year and the top 10% are earning over $100k.
You will be offered a fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/ Vision for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Uncapped earning potential
- Mileage reimbursement
- Growth/Management opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee system discounts
- Sales skills, personal growth, high energy and ability to grow within this fast- paced organization is a must!
- Desire to continually learn and be able to problem solve
- Interest in personal growth and career development
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Base pay ($30,000 annualized) plus commissions.
- First year earning average is $65K - $75K
- Unlimted earnings with NO CAP
DEFENDERS is the only Authorized Premier Provider for the most trusted brand in home security – ADT. Headquartered in Indianapolis, DEFENDERS is a national company with a coast-to-coast footprint with over 100 installation branches throughout the U.S. DEFENDERS employs 2,000 individuals and protects nearly 200,000 homes every year.
At DEFENDERS, you'll join a culture where you'll be supported, encouraged and motivated to become the best version of yourself. Our culture is intentionally dynamic, transformative and inspiring, because we believe that businesses don't grow, people do.In 2016, DEFENDERS was recognized by Training Magazine’s Top 125 List as the 17th top training organization in the world; our fourth consecutive year on the prestigious list.