Entry Level Caregiver - No Healthcare Experience Needed
Do you enjoy getting to know people and building relationships that will last?
As a Caregiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical, home care services for seniors in their homes, allowing them to be safe and stay independent. At Home Instead Senior Care, we strive to provide compassionate and reliable home services to enable seniors to remain at home. Established in 1994, we've grown from a handful of local families to over 1,000 franchises nationally and internationally. We support those that are a part of our team, offering competitive pay and benefits as well as a variety of shifts.
Our Entry Level Caregivers provide companionship and conversation for our clients, enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Caregiver duties include:
- Light housekeeping and preparing meals
- Reminding clients of medications and appointments
- Assisting with grooming, bathing, toileting, and incontinence issues
- Caring for clients with Alzheimer's
Previous experience is not necessary for this entry level role. As a Caregiver, you will receive training from Home Instead Senior Care.
Requirements for Caregiver:
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Putting relationships first.
Click Here To Apply