To View this Job and Apply:Click Here
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart, among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of Chicago encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice — we want to hear yours!
Brilliant Earth is hiring a hands-on, results oriented HR / Recruiting Associate responsible for creating and nurturing a positive, hardworking culture through recruitment efforts and initiatives as well as maintaining and supporting a productive, efficient, enjoyable, and safe working environment. This position will be responsible for contributing to the Human Resources function, including HR administration, recruiting, and keeping a close eye on anything and everything that affects the performance and well-being of our staff (both internally and externally).
The HR Associate should be adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which will require the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. You will have growing responsibilities in a wide variety of functions as well as the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company's growth and culture while developing problem-solving and project management skills. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and be bright, organized, energetic, and dependable.
- Assists in the administration and maintenance of our applicant tracking system.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify skills and experience needed to fill key openings.
- Assist with drafting and maintaining job postings to maximize pipeline.
- Interview, assess, and recommend candidates to the hiring managers based on skills, experience, and cultural alignment.
- Manage candidates through the search process, ensuring good communication and an exceptional candidate experience.
- Contribute to initiatives dedicated to improving the entire recruitment function — improving the candidate experience, increasing time to hire, etc.
- Arrange aspects of company meetings and team-building events, contributing to the development and sustainability of our overall company culture.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role (HR, recruiting, etc.) preferred.
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of attention-to-detail and follow-through.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a flexible environment while making an impact utilizing creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong relationship-building and client management skills.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Professional demeanor and the ability to communicate with senior management and a diverse candidate pool.
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability.
- You show integrity, discretion, and ethical behavior in all work situations.
- Dependable and responsible with an excellent work ethic; able to work occasional extended hours.
- Strong computer skills.
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products.
Powered by Planted, where professionals find awesome jobs at startups and other high-growth companies. Learn more about Planted on our website.