* Want to work and get paid! Our average FT hygienist earns $75k/year!
* Greet every patient with a warm introduction, a smile, and a THANK YOU for coming to our office!
* Create positive patient relations
* Are gentle and empathetic for our patients
* Record medical and dental histories
* Full mouth probe on every patient
* Perform risk factor assessments
* Perform hygiene assessments, diagnosis, caries prevention, and treat periodontal disease
* Educate patients on proper oral care
* Polish, floss, and administrate local anesthetic
* Administer adjunctive therapies including but not limited to fluoride treatments, locally applied antibiotics, irrigation, and Arestin
* Are able to perform scaling and root planning and perio maintenance
* Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines
* Graduate from an accredited dental hygiene school followed by successful completion of the National and State Boards
* Local anesthesia certification
* Must excel in customer service
* Able to multitask
* Must enjoy what you do!