Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We getto know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Our Client in Oakland has an excellent temp to hire opportunity for an Import Specialist.
Supports the Import Manager and Import Coordinator with day to day operations including filing, data entry, running documents and written documentation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supports Import Coordinator with set-up for Import shipments. Responsible for arranging and completing all Import associated paperwork, which documents the nature of the goods being imported from abroad.
- Communicate with Import Manager and Coordinator throughout the day regarding incoming containers. Tracking shipments.
- Prepare outturns to be processed and sent to importers and billing department.
- Organizes and files Import documents post-inspection.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard (Daily Pre-Stamped list, Drilling request log, Rack Inspection log, 9540 Health Certificate log, Chep pallet log).
- Inputs product locations as needed.