Creative Options Center for Early Education is currently seeking a INFANT NURSERY SUPERVISOR.
Successful candidates will be energetic, passionate, creative, reliable, and patient.
At four locations throughout Aurora and Denver, Creative Options Centers for
Our mission is to facilitate individual development for children through family support and a nurturing educational environment. We focus on a child's individual strengths, while promoting his or her social, emotional, cognitive, communicative and physical development.
INFANT NURSERY SUPERVISOR: plan, organize, implement, and deliver program for infants 6 weeks to 18 months old based on individual intellectual, physical, social, or emotional potential. This person is responsible for the day to day operation of the nursery.
Background check, physical and drug screening also required.
- Must meet current Infant Nursery Supervisor Licensing Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education
- Three (3) years of experience working with infants
- Early Head Start experience preferred
- Ability to positively interact with children
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to push/pull 50 lbs. Must be able to carry 35 lbs. Periods of kneeling, crawling, sitting and standing.
- Current Teaching Strategies Gold and Creative Curriculum experience.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Must read and write in English, fluently.
Ability Connection Colorado's Creative Options Centers offer a diverse education in a nurturing, stimulating, inclusive environment