Mountain High Insurance in Parker is seeking an Account Manager to help take care of our personal lines clients.
You will receive ongoing training and support as you work to meet the needs of our current customers. Your main focus as an Account Manager is to help service and maintain policyholder relations.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships with prospects and policyholders
- Prepare forms, policies and endorsements when required
- Meet customer service goals and assist with marketing goals as directed by the agent
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the agent
- Maintain high customer service standards at all times
- Provide service by responding to inquiries from existing policyholders and the general public regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage's, policy changes, transfers, rates, billing clarification, payment plans and procedures, and make referrals for marketing opportunities as appropriate.
As an Account Manager you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary
- Additional commission opportunities for cross-sells
- Heath insurance benefit for eligible employees
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential and opportunity for advancement within the office
- Training within agency and its products
- Valid Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Customer Service Experience
- Strong listening, oral, and written communications skills.
- Initiative and Self Reliance: make decisions on a timely basis and take necessary actions without direction from others.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive in problem solving
- No felony/misdemeanor convictions
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you're interested in working for a growing and stable company, please send us an e-mail with your resume so we can setup a time to meet for an interview.
Mountain High Insurance