Anthem, Inc. is the nation's leading health benefits company serving the needs of approximately 28 million medical members nationwide.
Anthem, Inc. is one of the nation's leading health benefits companies anda Fortune Top 50 company. At Anthem, Inc., we are working together to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions.
Bring your expertise to our innovative culture where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine.
Internal Auditor Senior
*CT, VA, CA, OH, WI, or IN preferred
The Auditor Internal Senior will perform more complex financial/operational audits to ensure that activities performed by organizational units are planned and executed with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures, sound principles of internal control, and in a manner consistent with both company and high standards of administrative practice.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Audits the accounting, operational and statistical data of various departments, divisions, and locations in order to verify accuracy.
- Audits the activities of various departments for compliance with plans, policies and procedures prescribed by management.
- Assesses the adequacy of the design and operating effectiveness of controls implemented to achieve departmental objectives.
- Audits vendors or vendor oversight where the company is a party of interest.
- Prepares and submits reports on the results of audits, recommending improvements in internal control design and operating effectiveness.
- Performs follow-up with management to assess adequacy of finding remediation.