Do you love sharing company culture with the people around you? Are you ridiculously organized?
We are looking for a smart, motivated, and energetic person to be a pioneerand help us build the foundation of our internal communications team. You will be responsible for communicating and reinforcing Populus Group's business objectives and unique culture in our offices throughout the country.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about driving the company's business objectives through internal communications, helping to manage the media we use to communicate with employees and reinforcing our culture through communications to a wide variety of employees across multiple office locations. Your role on this small, nimble team will be responsible for everything related to our company-wide communications and culture activities including content for our SharePoint intranet site, PG Basecamp, intranet-wide content reporting, weekly employee e-newsletter, and culture-based employee events and programming. As the Internal Communications Specialist you would be responsible for streamlining and evolving our company communications for employees throughout PG. You will play an integral part in
• Create an annual strategic Internal Communications Plan that meets PG objectives and aligns overall strategic plan and partner with executive leaders on necessary communications to fulfill the strategic plan
• Hold a deep understanding of PG culture and defining objectives in order to help create and align internal-facing communications materials across functions.
• Develop methodologies for regular feedback collection to ensure communications are received and have the intended impact within the community.
• Partner with leadership to facilitate transparent, two-way communication within the community
• Partner with functional managers and leaders to provide communication support for strategic business priorities and organizational changes including the development and execution of communication plans
• Provide guidance to senior leaders and help build highly engaging communications
• Partner with marketing/branding team to ensure consistent internal brand messaging across all communications channels as well as design and produce graphic art and visual materials to support communication events and presentations
• Develop and distribute internal communications through multiple channels (email, newsletters, events, intranet, etc.). Content may be related to policy and procedural updates, technology updates/outages, other pertinent information climbers need to perform their day to day jobs.
• Manage PG Basecamp intranet including news stories, updates and maintenance of pages throughout the site, supporting and training editors across the organization
§ Basecamp Newsletter (weekly e-newsletter)
§ Next Pitches (promotion announcements)
§ Nintex forms
• Develop and implement scalable communications mechanisms to reinforce business objectives and PG culture
• Develop and maintain internal PowerPoint & Internal Communications templates
• Partner with marketing on communications and templates used by external teams (payroll documents and emails, etc.)
• Manage PG Community Event communications across all PG offices
• PG Historian- document and organize milestone events in PG history and maintain archives of photos and important information in a scalable way
• Ad hoc requests and tasks as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism or related field required
• 3-5 years of specific, relevant internal communications experience
• Proven ability to build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization including executive leaders, functional managers and employees
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Word; experience using web content management software ideal; proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (esp. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Must be an extremely talented project manager and able to juggle multiple key projects with attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced/dynamic environment, work through ambiguity, ?and an ability to partner well with internal clients is required
• Strong abilities in storytelling, identifying newsworthy stories, and establishing key contacts to be proactive in the internal newsgathering process
• Ability to understand complex business information and effectively communicate key messages to and on behalf of all levels of business management and staff; understand effective messaging to an audience
• Human Capital and Staffing industry knowledge and experience
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 231480 when responding to this ad.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.