DCH PARAMUS HONDA
When seeking a new opportunity, the most important items to consider are the reputation of the company and how successful you will be working there. Fortunatelyfor those that make the decision to join us, they are already on their way to great heights. If you are looking for a fun and lucrative new direction, then you must consider a career with DCH Auto Group.
For over 35 years, DCH Auto Group has delivered customer happiness in New Jersey, New York, and California with a variety of distinguished automobile brands, such as Acura, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Kia, Honda, Lexus, Nissan, Scion, and Toyota. We are currently seeking dynamic and motivated Automotive Sales Associates to deliver world-class service that our customers have come to expect.Job Description:
The BDC Coordinator utilizes their selling ability, computer skills, courteous phone manner and positive attitude to get clients in the door. Required duties include handling Heavy Inbound and Outbound Calls, with follow-up calls and with a commitment to increase customer service satisfaction with each and every customer.
- Answer all incoming phone calls according to script and schedule a sales appointment.
- Making outbound calls
- Log all Customer comments.
- Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made.
- Contact Customers using scripts to schedule appointments for Sales and Service.
- Confirm scheduled appointments.
- Post scheduled appointments on appointment board in BDC.
- Reschedule no-show Customer appointments.
- Follow up with Sales Department to determine if appointment was kept and the outcome.
- Schedule future contact as needed.
- Purify and update Customer changes in database.
- Generate letters, postcards, and emails according to a pre-determined timeline to automatically schedule follow-up reminders for next contact.
- Contact Customers based on current marketing initiatives.
- Respond to Customer website requests.
- Contact Internet Customers via email and phone to schedule a Sales appointment.
- Follow up on Internet Customer emails according to a pre-determined timeline.
- Notify necessary departments when an appointment is scheduled.
- Assist with other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals.