Job Requirements :
- Accounting / Audit Major
- Overall GPA 3.0 or Higher / Major GPA 3.5 or Higher
- Prior Office Work Experience Helpful
- Strong Work
- Ethic & Communication Skills
- Knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel
- Knowledge of SAP a Plus.
- Minimum 2 FULL Days per week required, at least 6 Hours per day (9-5 Office Hours; Monday - Friday)
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws