We are a specialty building materials supply company with 40 years experience selling material to do-it-yourselfers and contractors.
Our business has been growing and we need more manpower in Inventory Managementto ensure an efficient flow information to the Sales and Purchasing teams. This would involve helping our Inventory Manager and Operations Manager in the following ways:
- Maintain inventory counts to ensure proper inventory quantities.
- Assist with periodic complete physical inventory counts.
- Pass along inventory information you gather to the Purchasing Department.
- Maintain and create multiple complex spreadsheets.
- Data entry into Inventory Management System
- Provide input into the design and evolution of our Inventory System.
- Occasionally interact with customer regarding delivery schedules.
- Occasionally interact with customers picking up material from our yard.
- Must be comfortable with working with computers - especially MS Excel.
- Potential candidate should be a self-starter that is highly motivated.
- Candidate should have excellent basic math skills.
- Applicant should have strong organizational skills.
- Applicant should be teachable and listen well.
The position pay will be determined by experience.
Please call Brad at (303) 420-3331 if you are interested. I would like to chat with you before scheduling a face to face interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Denver, CO
- Excel Spreadsheets: 1 year