- Job Number: 43140869
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: Sep. 30, 2015
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
The iOS Quality team is looking for a motivated, highly-technical iOS Restore QA Engineerwith excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying OTA software updates on the latest iOS products. Your focus will be on the development and maintenance of new and existing Restore QA test plans. You will also focus on driving and reporting on feature and project statuses for all aspects of the Software update experience for Apple. Ideal candidates should have strong debugging capabilities of high level software, along with core embedded technologies. The successful candidate will complete both documented and ad-hoc testing to ensure high quality releases. The ideal candidate should have strong multitasking skills and be comfortable working with cross functional teams to get the desired results. Familiarity with Shell, Python, and Obj-c scripting is highly encouraged. Key Qualifications
- Experience performing ad-hoc testing on Unix based systems.
- Thorough knowledge of Mac OS X and iOS systems
- Comfortable with Unix, Shell, Python scripting
- Strong debugging and project management skills.
- Must be able to work independently and should be proactive - Strong understanding of SQA methodologies & practices - Ability to investigate and debug difficult SW problems - Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment - Must be detail orientedEducation
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience