• $17-$20 PER HOUR BASED ON EXPERIENCE
• FULL OR PART TIME
• LOCAL DENVER METRO AREA TRAVEL REQUIRED
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Complete residential irrigation system repairs and new installation.
• Provide accurate and timely field estimates to clients & office staff
• Complete timesheets timely and accurately
• Reset & program all standard residential irrigation controllers
• Complete winterization & start-up of irrigation systems
• Familiar with ponds, aquatic pumps & water feature maintenance & repair is a plus
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• 1 year experience with all aspects of irrigation system repair & new installation.
• Ability to build irrigation system components to include: backflow valve, gross drains, manifolds, controllers, rain sensors, lateral lines, pop-up/gear-driven/impact heads.
• ability to work with the following materials: Pex, copper, PVC and Polypipe.
• Able to use time and materials in a timely, cost-effective and efficient manner.
• Comfortable using PC computer, smart phone & Google Calendar a plus
• Ability to communicate clearly & effectively with clients and office staff.
• Knowledge of plant & turf water needs a plus
• Installation experience and knowledge of Low Voltage lighting systems
• Exceptional organizational & customer service skills.
• Experience working with clients who expect high quality workmanship.