- BS degree in Computer Science or other Technical related field or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years project management experience
- 5+ years technology leadership experience including full SDLC experience
- years working in Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing environment
- Proven experience in software delivery, preferably a mix of vendor package and custom builds
- Knowledge/experience within BI/Reporting, Data warehousing, Big Data, Analytics
- Demonstrated ability as a team leader and coach, with ability to build and organize teams
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, and partner with business and technology teams to define technical roadmaps and options
- Demonstrated strong negotiating and influencing abilities
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience and demonstrated ability to effectively manage budgets and resources
- Proven experience and strong understanding of effective project life cycle methodologies; Willingness to investigate, learn, and promote alternate Agile delivery methods
- 5+ years working in Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing environment
- Experience working with multi-Terabyte data sets
- Experience designing and developing data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching
- Experience designing and implementing reporting and visualization for unstructured and structured data sets
- 2-4 years of experience with Tableau, QlikView and/or Business Objects a plus
- Proven knowledge and understanding of technical infrastructure and server environments
- Experience with Information Management and Master Data Management technologies
- PMP or other Project Management certification
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly
provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014.
Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.