Want to work at the one of the fastest growing and industry leading security firms that will give you an enriching experience to build your career and brand? If yes then look no further, Deloitte’s Cyber Risk Services is THE place for you.
Our Cyber Risk Services practice has over 1,500 professionals focused on specific industries and sectors and we help our clients to focus on improving cyber risk detection, and responding more rapidly and effectively to reduce the impact of cyber risks through our unique Secure.Vigilant.Resilient approach. Our practice has been widely recognized as the market leader in information security consulting by prominent analyst firms – including Kennedy and Gartner.
As the leading professional services firm, we strive for you to have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits and our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
The Technology Risk ("TR") service area is comprised of professionals with a broad range of information technology and management consulting skills in the areas of Risk and Compliance, Security and Privacy, and Capital Markets. These professionals perform assessments, remediation, implementation and integration of end-to-end solutions in these three areas. They also deliver advisory services focused on risk and compliance to IT management and senior executives for both external audit and internal audit clients. TR professionals focus on information systems and technology that manage risk and/or drive operational, financial and regulatory compliance processes; as well as solutions that manage the risk associated with information technology itself.
Cyber Risk Services: Security, privacy, and operational resilience are critical issues facing both public and private organizations today. Cyber Risk Services help organizations in their management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Our services help organizations address timely and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
Deloitte & Touche LLP's ("Deloitte & Touche's") Advisory business has a risk-based approach, experienced professionals, comprehensive methodologies, and technical resources. Deloitte & Touche's services combine competency and experience in the areas of financial reporting, risk management, and compliance.
Providing security across the enterprise - Deloitte & Touche's Security and Privacy Services
Business models today encourage, and even require, opening boundaries between customers, suppliers, and partners. Technology can enable that openness and is also seen as a means to help achieve compliance with corporate policy and regulation. However, behind this increased accessibility and reliance on technology exists real risks and challenges. Technology can support compliance efforts, act as a business enabler, and provide a foundation to achieving secure systems. Meanwhile complex network environments, global operations, and human beings often challenge an organization's security efforts. The increasing occurrence and complexity of security threats indicate that security has become a business imperative. Managing information risk at the enterprise level enables companies to achieve more efficient and effective security processes and programs. Issues such as stakeholder value, consumer confidence, brand and reputation protection, and legal and regulatory compliance can be addressed.
Digital information security is a management issue with global business implications. To succeed in today's network economy requires more than simply a focus on IT issues - it also requires a focus on security strategy and management. Deloitte & Touche's Security and Privacy Services practice provides services that address how to take advantage of this dynamic situation while managing risks and are based on an enterprise-wide approach that focuses on security through seven areas:
- Application Integrity
- Business Continuity Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Infrastructure & Operations Security
- Privacy & Data Protection
- Security Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, Deloitte & Touche products and service lines
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
- Excellent potential for 1) playing lead role in designated tasks of the project team in gathering, organizing and analyzing data; 2) making major contributions in assuring products/deliverables meet contract/work plan and; 3) strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities