EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. Bycombining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Janitor
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a Janitor in Tuls, OK. The Janitor will provide services in a single 3 story office building in Downtown Tulsa.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans rooms and other premises or other facilities.
- Performing any combination of the following tasks: Dusts and cleans blinds, furniture, cleans and polishes metalwork and porcelain bathroom fixtures.
- Clean walls and windows.
- Empties wastebaskets and removes trash.
- Replenishes room supplies.
- Operates floor buffing machines and mops.
- Reports need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have minimum of two (2) years work related experience.
- Ability to carry out simple but detailed oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate with coworkers and work as part of a team.
- Ability to work in environments with narrow moving and/or slippery surfaces.
- Close proximity to moving mechanical parts, and exposure to dust, odors, fumes, mists and caustic chemicals.
- Lifting and/or moving 30-75lbs frequently and 80lbs occasionally.
- Frequent standing, walking stopping, pulling, lifting, carrying and pushing will be required.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled