Junior .NET Developer - C#, VB.NET, MSSQL, MVC
Based out of Irvine, CA, we're a small yet fast-growing company that develops on-demand, cloud-based software and services for the dental industry. We are leaders in the cloud: first in users, first in number of dental offices, first in patient records. And we've been developing practice management software in the cloud for over a decade. We're seeking to hire a well-rounded Junior .NET Developer with strong web application development experience to join our team and help take us to the next level!
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% - Maintenance of new and existing code
- 25% - Research
What You Need for this Position
- Programming Languages: VB.NET,C# & T-SQL
- Databases: MS SQL Server 2008/2012
- Database technologies: Replication & Integration services
- Reporting: SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 and above
- Version Control Tools: TFS 2012
- Development Tools: Visual studio 2010/2012/2013
- Web Server: MS Internet Information Server 7/8
- Dental and/or Medical experience.
Advantageous but not required:
- Technologies: MVC, Angular-JS & Linq
- Third-party Tools: ReSharper,Telerik AJAX controls & Red-Gate
- Build automation: TFS Build
What's In It for You
- 100% Medical Coverage
- 401K + company match
- Performance-based bonus incentives
- Huge growth opportunity
If you are a good fit for the Junior .NET Developer - C#, VB.NET, MSSQL, MVC position, and have a background that includes:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Computer Software, Banking - Financial Services, Biotechnology
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.