Purpose: Take ownership of logistical operations within the laboratory on an ongoing basis in order to maximize laboratory operational efficiency and improve customer and
Essential responsibilities, skills, and interest:
- Manages all aspects of sample receipt and storage
- Manages, maintains, and if necessary, implements inventory systems
- Manages contracted regularly scheduled delivery services
- Ensures the organization and cleanliness of receiving and shipping areas and lab areas
- Manages laboratory ordering and purchasing activities according to budget responsibilities
- The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in effective organization and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook is required. Knowledge of MS Project is helpful.
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, or a specific technical field is desired.
- The position does not require chemical laboratory expertise, this position involves following chemical procedures.
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively.
- Minimum 2-4 years in a leadership or management role
The opportunity: This role offers truly exceptional career opportunity for an individual bringing the above skills and interest.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume and must fill out a Career History Form -- which can be found through the following link: https://ts.tgsnapshot.com/signup.cfm?DL=4312