Company: Mile High Mowing. We have new equipment and we take care of and respect our people.
Established lawn care business is seeking crew
We work in crews of three. Hours average to 45 hours a week. Work is consistent, so you can plan far in advance. On rare occasions, Saturday and Sunday may be required to catch up from bad weather. Also their will be times during the year in which we will be doing fertilization and aeration on the weekends. Bi-lingual speaking is not required. Crew member's responsibilities would be mowing, trimming, and aeration and some yard clean ups.
We can offer you:
- Good pay -- Pay based on exp. and if your a crew member or a foreman. Average pay 12-15 an hour.
- Bonus- Substantial monthly quality bonus and substantial end of season retention bonus.
- Outdoor environment -- Don't be stuck inside behind a desk
- Independence and autonomy -- No one micromanaging you every day
- All equipment, dump truck, and hauling trailer provided
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience with commercial lawn mowing equipment including but not limited to mowers, grass trimmers, and aerators.
- Have experience running a crew
- Good communication skills
- Pay attention to details
- Are customer-oriented
- Take pride in their work
- Are reliable, dependable, and dedicated
- Have a strong work ethic and good attitude
- Have reliable transportation to job site.
- Work well with others.
- Are available for the full season!
- Must be able to walk several miles day
- Be able to be out in the sun for several hours
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
If you are qualified and interested, we'd love to hear from you. Please follow the following link http://www.milehighmowing.com/employment-opportunities.html and fill out an application and attach your resume, if you have one. We take care of and respect our people.