Established jewelry company in Vail, CO is looking for a full time jeweler. Studio is provided and applicant must be able to work within a team of artists. Applicants must be willing to live in the Vail Valley and have basic knowledge of casting, polishing, soldering and jewelry repair skills. Please email resumes and include at least three references. Professional experience or educational background is preferred but not required.
This position is a full-time, year round hourly position. Must be able to work 32-40 hours week (on average) throughout the year and be able to handle a fast paced, stressful workload during our busiest seasons (most likely in December and January and during the busiest holiday and design windows). Hourly full time position includes the option of Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance as well as paid holidays and vacations. Hourly pay will be determined based on skill level and experience.
- Basic knowledge of casting, polishing, soldering and jewelry repair skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of flexibility, reliability and dependability
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment - Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience