Successful candidate must possess:
• Team orientation
• Quality focus
• Great communication and written skills
• Troubleshooting skills -- mechanical and electrical -- where you will test and troubleshoot completed systems.
• Hand tool skills
• Ability to read blueprints
• Strong attention to detail
• Reliability -- come to work on time each day
• A positive attitude
• Initiative to take on new challenges
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
We offer competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, paid vacation & sick time.
Full time position 6am-2:30pm Monday thru Friday.
Submit your resume in either Word or PDF format for consideration; please provide contact information. A cover letter or brief paragraph on why we should hire you is ideal.