ATS makes factories run better. For the second year in a row, Advanced Technology Services, Inc. (ATS) receives top honors in three categories as an industry leader from the International Associationof Outsourcing Professionals. ATS improves productivity and profitability for many of the world's most respected manufacturers including Eaton Corporation and Caterpillar, through improved factory production equipment maintenance, industrial parts repair and IT solutions. Founded in 1985, ATS employs approximately 3,000 people across the US, Mexico and the UK and is headquartered in Peoria, Illinois.
Do you enjoy troubleshooting, problem-solving, and having every day be different? Then perhaps being an ATS Manufacturing Maintenance Technician (electrician, mechanic, multi-skilled technician) is where you should be. You will work on-site in the aerospace, construction equipment, automotive or other top industries, repairing manufacturing equipment, ensuring a well-running, efficient factory. As a Maintenance Technician, (knowledgeable and competent as a production equipment electrician, mechanic, multi-skilled technician) you'll capitalize and build upon all your industrial knowledge and skill base. Varied work, competitive pay, and professional development, it's all here for you, a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician with ATS!
- Using our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), you receive work orders, identify faulty equipment, and acquire parts and equipment to complete repairs
- Repair of production equipment from basic hydraulic equipment to complex CNC machinery, performing both electrical and mechanical work
- Repairing critical equipment, performing preventive and predictive maintenance, and completing projects such as mechanical and electrical hardware and software upgrades
- Communicating accurately, concisely, and professionally with your customer as to important repair steps taken, parts ordered, and time estimated until completion
- Participating in daily shift meetings, prioritizing and reviewing work orders to schedule daily work
- Acquiring new electrical, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics knowledge, better positioning you for advancement