REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- This position requires a versatile person who is detail oriented, learns quickly, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize, anticipate future needs of
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Forklift certification is not required but is a plus.
- At least three year of prior experience with manufacturing preferred.
- Must be over 18 years of age and have proof of eligibility to work in the US.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be able to provide at least 2 positive business references from prior employers or supervisors.
- Must have recent and relevant work experience in a similar environment
- Must have reliable and consistent means of transportation
If you are interested in speaking about this position, please apply to the job,
attach a resume if possible AND follow up with a phone call to our
PrideStaff office @ 916-757-6100
Keywords: assembly, cnc, mills, lathes, manufacturing, home building, construction, doors, windows, moulding, cabinet-making, fabrication, custom building, supervisor, foreman, safety trainer.