This is a part time & flexible position depending on the candidate.
Do you love the Culinary Industry? Have a strong background in marketing, sales, or administration? Know what's going on in Denver's food scene? THIS is the position for you!
Passion, strong work ethic, great communication, & extreme attention to detail are KEY.
Skill sets required for this position include but are not limited to:
• Passionate relationship to the culinary industry at large
• Smart/Edgy approach
• Strong marketing, public relations, sales, copy, & social media palate
• Impeccable written & verbal communication
• High level of multi tasking & attention to detail
• Administrative work such as data entry, record keeping, filing, call-backs, & scheduling
• Familiarity with such information technologies as Microsoft Office - including Outlook, Word, & Excel, - Wordpress, Constant Contact email marketing, & Salesforce CRM
• Personable, pleasant, & professional work demeanor
If you think you'd make a passionate addition to our administrative team please respond promptly with your resume & a brief paragraph explaining your interest in the position. **We will start training for this position on March, 21st.
We look forward to hearing from you!