Join a place where innovation and creativity are a way of life- and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We're a company that doesn't stop until a job is finished,with a goal to consistently test our limits and exceed expectations.
Marketing Sales Representative – Denver – CO
As a Marketing Sales Representative you will partner with independent agencies, developing strategic relationships and helping them create, build and further their Progressive book of business within their territory. You will spend most of your week visiting agencies and influencing them to market Progressive, and even help them with those marketing strategies. We know our Marketing Sales Representatives are key to our success, and we provide them with a company vehicle, cell phone, laptop and company card to help them achieve their goals.
Territory includes the Denver Metro area, and surrounding communities. Candidates must be able to travel to and meet with all agencies within this territory.
* Attendance in sales training classes once at Progressive: industry recognized training that reviews various sales techniques, adjusting your techniques to your customers, and data analysis
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
* 2 years of prior business to business sales experience and insurance knowledge, preferred candidates will have homeowners insurance knowledge
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written, as well as listening and interviewing
* Valid state driver's license
* Ability to work independently; self-starter
* Meets the qualifications in Progressive's Fleet Policy at time of hire and throughout employment
* Gainshare bonus of up to 24% of salary (Our annual Gainshare bonus program rewards employees based on the company's achievement of annual performance objectives)
* Flexible work arrangements and casual dress
* Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
* Award winning, supportive environment including Employee Resource Groups
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
* 401k plan
* Employee discounts
* Child care subsidy
Apply now and find out what it's like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
* You'll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
* After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
* A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
* Some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online assessment test
* Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Equal Opportunity Employer