Starting salary is from $40-$45K based on experience, medical, matching IRA, PTO
Sales Manager & General Manager
Service Software is
The second responsibility you will have is that of Account Manager. This requires a combination of customer service, professionalism and organization. The focus is on strengthening and maintaining client relationships, retention, problem-solving and over all communication. The daily activity involves interaction with all client levels from CEO's to Administrative Assistants. You will work in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and you will use our software to record your activities. Your primary role as Account Manager is to make sure customers are understanding our application, happy with the level of service they are receiving and lastly that they are up to date with what our solution has to offer. We are looking for both a strong communicator as well as a problem solver. You will be taking over more than 100 accounts so organization is important.
• Monitor client activity and stay in touch with assigned clients on a regular basis
• Track the timeline of New Clients to make sure they are getting up and running in a timely fashion
• Maintain client contact information and document all communication
• Respond to client questions/issues; solve or direct to other department (primarily solve)
• Sell and process add-on training (online and classroom), licenses, client reviews and technical upgrades (e.g. customer sites, integrations, conversion to cloud-based processing)
• Manage our Adwords, Social Media & keep an eye on SEO
• Put together marketing campaigns with the help of the Sales Team
• Create video's to help your accounts better understand the application
• Help analyze and define client feature requests; attend development meetings
• Assist trainers with writing and presenting software usage reviews
• Help trainers evaluate and manage new client process
• Assist developers and trainers with testing of software changes
• Write and/or review release notes
• 2+ years of marketing and/or account management recommended
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and display credibility to all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
• Experience in software application problem-solving (ideally)
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT PROVIDED:
• Microsoft Windows Workstation
• Microsoft Windows Servers
Service Software has a young, fun, fast paced work environment. Though we have been around since 1993, we have quadrupled in size over the last 4 years which very much gives us the feel of a startup (but one with a long-standing reputation). That being said, Service Software still has under 50 employees which truly gives you the ability to personally effect the direction of our company. The limited marketing has always been done by the sales team (who have strong ideas) but do not have the time or the educational background to excel on this front. Because you will be in control of the marketing, you have the flexibility to come up with new and innovative ways of reaching our prospects that can exponentially help us grow our business.
We very much believe in the work hard play hard philosophy. We will do our very best to create a family environment with a foosball table in our entry room but also an entertaining group of colleagues to close out the work day with.
• Service Software, LLC may modify this job description based on company needs.
• This is designed as in-office position with the opportunity after time to earn the privilege of working off-site (if desired).