What if you could. . .
Have a personal mentor to help advance your career!
Feel like you are contributing to a mission of helping people feel GREAT and BE HAPPY!
Symmetry360 Massage is NOT like any job you've had before! We believe in building authentic connections while delivering mind-blowing service to our clients. At Symmetry, we strive to build positivity and family spirit to ensure a happy and healthy work environment. Many free classes are offered in house to help our massage therapists pursue growth and learning, giving them more tools in the toolbox!
As part of the Symmetry team, you will be responsible for:
* Supporting Symmetry's philosophy and company culture to ensure client satisfaction and working together to accomplish our Vision
* Customizing each session based on the clients' individual needs
* Promoting the health and wellness benefits of regular massage along with proper self-care tools
* Marketing and assisting in the operations of all departments including the front desk and retail
Qualifications and Skills:
* MUST be available to work WEEKENDS and have flexibility to work special events
* Perform therapeutic, individualized massage therapy sessions
* 1-2 years prior massage therapy experience preferred, but not required
* Must be open to learning about treatments and concepts that derive from other cultures
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Self-motivated with a value for growth and success
* Ability to work 3 to 4, 6-hour shifts per week
* Licensed and insured in Colorado
Pay and Benefits:
o Employee status, starting at $28-$40 per massage hour (includes gratuity)
o 2 Free massages per year plus weekly massage trades
o AFLAC accidental insurance
o Paid time off acquired after one year of employment
o Holiday pay
o Continuing education stipend
** Paid Advanced Training Classes
Visit our website to apply today: