The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world's largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Loads, unloads, checks and tallies tires to and from carriers (trailer trucks).
• Stores tires in assigned warehouse locations.
• Selects, packs, weighs, marks, palletized tires of customer orders and places in the assigned staging areas according to TWW bin locater system.
• Checks and verifies accuracy of selecting, packing, weighing, marking and counting of tires for customer orders.
• Operates forklifts, pallet jacks and other equipment in the execution of duties. Ensures safety guidelines are met in operating the equipment.
• Performs required counting, tallying and marking on related inventory control documents.
• Participates in cycle and/or annual physical inventories.
• Ensures safety guidelines are met by the proper palletizing, re-palletizing and restacking of tires.
• Performs other miscellaneous warehouse-related and safety duties.
• Maintain compliance with procedures and policies.