Pay: $11-$14 per hour depending on knowledge and experience level
Mathnasium of Highlands Ranch is hiring instructors who want to make a real
We work with 2nd to 12th grade students. We are looking for instructors who have solid math skills, a great personality and strong communication skills who love working with and teaching children.
We serve our students year-round, so this is an opportunity for regular part-time work. You must be available at least 2 days out of the 6 days that we are open: Monday - Thursday (3:30 pm to 7:30 pm) and Saturday (10 am to 1 pm). This could be a great opportunity for a high school senior, college or graduate student who is looking for a fun, flexible part-time position.
We don't require you to have a teaching certificate, however, you must take and pass with 85% or higher a rigorous math assessment. Once your qualifications are reviewed and deemed sufficient, we will train you in the Mathnasium methodology.
If you are interested in being considered for our team, please include a resume and cover letter with your response.
- Excellent math skills through Algebra I and Geometry
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Energetic and confident personality
- Excellent math skills in upper-level high school math courses
- Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students