compensation: Based on Experience
Ace Express Coaches, an All Aboard America Company is the leader in the Motor Coach Industry, has an immediate opening for
The selected person will report to the Maintenance Manager and be responsible for the following:
1. Maintenance and repair of coaches and support equipment
2. Diagnosing, maintaining and repairing the company vehicles
3. Working with the maintenance manager, mechanics and dispatch in order to ensure all repairs are made in a timely manner
4. Entering all work performed and parts used on the parts sheet and in the maintenance computer system
5. Keeping work area clean at all times
6. Other duties as assigned
PARTS SHOP CLERK
LOOKING FOR A QUALIFIED EXPERIENCED PARTS CLERK THAT CAN ORDER AND MAINTIAN INVENTORY AND PROCESS WORK ORDERS. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A COMPUTER IN ORDER TO KEEP UP WITH WORK ORDERS- LOTS OF DATA ENTRY.
We are a drug free work place with both pre-employment drug testing and random testing. Reference and background investigations will also be conducted as a part of our pre-employment process.
No Felonies and no DUI's , must have a current MVR at the time of the interview.
1. Minimum of 2 years heavy diesel experience
2. Knowledge of DOT out of service criteria
3. Understanding of electrical systems, ability of read and understand electrical schematics
4. Knowledge of AC systems and repairs
5. Possess own tools and a roll away tool box
6. Must be computer literate with the ability to use company maintenance programs to clock in and off jobs and assign parts to work orders
7. Great attitude, willing to work any shift (to include week ends) and change shifts if needed to cover for vacationing mechanics.
8. Must posses a clean drivers license and be able to get a CDL within 90 days of hire.
1. Bus/MotorCoach experience
2. Diesel vocation Graduate
3. CDL class B with P2 endorsement