IPC Healthcare, Inc. is a national physician group practice company focused on the delivery of hospitalist medicine services. Senior Care of Colorado, a part of IPC Healthcare, Inc., cares for patientsthroughout the Denver Metro area and beyond, across the continuum of care, in a wide variety of settings.
We have immediate openings for a Medical Assistant to work in our Aurora outpatient clinic. May require floating to other clinics in Denver and Englewood, as needed.
- Using computer applications (e.g., eClinicalWorks, Outlook email, etc.)
- Greeting patients
- Updating patient medical records in eClinicalWorks
- Scheduling appointments
- Taking medical histories, vital signs, etc.
- Explaining treatment procedures to patients
- Preparing patients for examination
- Assisting the physician during exams
- Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens
- Performing basic laboratory tests
- Authorizing prescription refills as directed
- Drawing blood, giving injections
- Taking electrocardiograms
- Removing sutures and changing dressings
- Calling patients with test results.
- Minimum 2 years medical assistant experience in a healthcare setting
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) at all levels within the organization
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals
- Demonstrated attention to detail is a must
- Knowledge of medical terminology essential
Compensation & Benefits
IPC provides a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance, Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, and paid time off. job code: 29716, 53122, 53141