* Review and process claims using Navicure and Epic
* Process appeals and research denials as
* Responds to patient billing and statement inquiries.
* Follow-up on phone calls, notes and documentation on information from insurance companies or patients regarding payment of outstanding claims.
* Process the work queues on a regular basis including contacting patients and insurance companies for payment.
* Liaison between patients, providers and management team. Acts as a resource to all departments regarding billing questions and concerns.
* Stay current with legal and regulatory changes in coding and billing and analyze and communicate reimbursement trends.
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Experience in healthcare billing, customer service, exceptional phone skills a must.
* Experience with various billing software and systems. Epic and Navicure is preferred.
* Ability to multitask
* Familiarity with hospital billing
* Ability to read and understand EOB's
* Computer literate, 10 key by touch, Microsoft Office Suite
* Clear verbal and written communication skills
We offer an Excellent benefit package including; Medical and Dental insurance, 401k and Generous PTO (paid time off) policy.