Position Description:The Microsoft Dynamics GP Developer will have a high level of general IT and solutions development knowledge, as well as, provide GP and .Net Development consulting services to clients. Thisindividual will perform administrative duties as required under the general direction of Project Managers, Managers, and Supervisors.
- 2 or 4 year degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- 2 or more years working with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server) Preferred Qualifications:
- 2 or more years of GP development using Dexterity
- Ability to apply system design and development methodologies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated work ethic and ability to work effectively with people at various levels
- Systems Integration - Understanding of applied concepts
- Experience using Visual Studio development with GP (Visual Studio Tools for GP, eConnect integrations, and/or web service integrations)
- Experience with C# development
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with Scribe, eConnect, and/or Integration Manager
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address: 555 Seventeenth Street, Ste. 1000
Region: Central Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Associate
Travel Required: Yes
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: SPMC17954