Are you looking for the chance to get started in the corporate recruiting world with a company growing by leaps and bounds? We want to talk to you. MB Financial Bankis looking to double the size of its Retail Sales division and we need someone to help support it by hunting for great loan officers nationwide. You'll be supporting a seasoned National Sales Recruiter who will mentor you and teach you the right way to recruit great people. This is a temporary position to start, but we are evaluating it as a long term role. Make this the career move to get you moving forward in your career. Apply now!
• Review and screen resumes and applications.
• Cold call and screen candidates from lists created, applicants, etc. and track activities in tracking system for follow by Sales Recruiter
• Follow up with information packages via email
• Source candidates via social media and networking
• Continually identify, evaluate, and incorporate new sourcing opportunities, both online and others
• Assist with follow up calls to candidates in process to enhance their recruitment experience
• Assemble and create calling lists based upon target companies provided by Sales Recruiter
• Collect documentation from candidates
• Updating candidate tracking systems
• Administer email campaigns
• Ensure postings are up to date and complete for all branches
• Follow up with hiring managers for ad hoc requests
• Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to persuade and influence people over the phone
• Goal oriented
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills
MB Financial Bank - Mortgage Division is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.