Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary: Responsible for operating power lift equipment to assist in the efficient flow of merchandise into and out of the distribution center.
The company also requires that all employees perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use power lift equipment to move product from the receiving areas to storage areas; replenishes order selection locations; loads trailers.
- Place incoming merchandise in proper location in warehouse, moving merchandise as needed to make room.
- Separate and move pallets as needed.
- Retrieve merchandise orders by stores.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.